Wim & Nancy Pauw Foundation Support for Community in times of Crisis
The Wim & Nancy Pauw Foundation has allocated $100,000 in direct response to help our community stay healthy during the covid pandemic.
- What’s for Dinner provides healthy food hampers delivered to your door with fresh ingredients and recipes, ready for you to cook
- What’s for Dinner – 350 prepared meals, ready to eat, delivered weekly to vulnerable and self-isolating residents
- If you are experiencing extreme financial hardship and are unable to purchase food for yourself and /or your family, please email email@example.com
- Yoga & Meditation classes catered to nurses and health care workers.
- Weekly bulk food donations delivered to Banff Food Rescue, to supplement their food inventory
- Partner funding with the Banff Canmore Community Foundation and Canmore Rotary to support front-line agencies with emerging needs.
Supporting an active, vibrant and happy community
Established in 2013, the Wim & Nancy Pauw Foundation is a private foundation in Banff, Alberta, Canada. Funded by the profits of Banff Caribou Properties, Ltd and Banff Lodging Company, the goal of the Foundation is to reinvest in Banff, supporting projects that contribute to a more active, vibrant and happy community.
In 2020, a budget of $1,000,000 has been approved for disbursement to community initiatives that meet one of 3 pillars: Active Lifestyles, Education, and Community Building. See past recipients on our Wim & Nancy Pauw Programs page .
2019 Donations $528,000
2018 Donations $314,000
2017 Donations $231,000
2016 Donations $134,000
2015 Donations $ 81,000
2014 Donations $ 67,000
2013 Donations $ 40,000